Monday, July 30, 2012

2013 Crochet Calendar


The new 2013 Crochet Calendar is out and one of my patterns made it!

Last summer I was thrilled to be asked if I would like to submit my Easter Marshmallow Bunnies for consideration for the 2013 Crochet Calendar.  I entered my submission and didn't hear whether it had been accepted or not, but a few weeks ago I received a package in the mail and in it was a copy of the calendar.   And I was very excited to see my little Easter Marshmallow Bunnies featured on the weekend page for March 29th, 30th and 31st!   I'm also having a great time looking at all the great projects and trying to decide what to make first.  :)

***Edited to Add***
Calendars are available here at Amazon.com

10 comments:

Sandy said...

Congratulations, that is great! I made some of your Easter Marshmallow Bunnies this year and they turned out so cute. Just love all of your patterns.

Rosamargarita said...

Hola Doni, felicitaciones!
:D
Los conejitos son muy hermosos y lo merecen
Un abrazo
GRACIAS por no tener palabra de verificación

miek said...

congratulations Doni,
you are a great disigner and make beautiful and funny things.
no wonder they ask you.
greetings miek

April said...

Congratulations Doni, way to go! How exciting to see your talent recognized in a national publication! :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Do you know where I can buy a calendar?

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Congrats Doni! Well-deserved as all your projects are great and your little Easter peeps are just the sweetest! Is this a calendar that comes in a magazine or bought separately? Haven't seen a crochet calendar before. Best wishes to you, Tammy

Doni said...

Thank you Courtney!

Calendars can be purchased on Amazon, and I just updated the blog to include the direct link.

Doni

Niatta said...

Your patterns are so pleasant to work with and i congratulate you for the admission in that diary!
Keep up the cute designs, i'm already a fan. Kisses from extremly hot Greece!!!

Thimbleanna said...

How exciting Doni - Congratulations!!!

Annette said...

Ow to cute Doni!!
What fantastic your pattern is in it!!
Congratz!!
This is such a reward for your designing